Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break '09

During this Spring Break, I did not do much. I was grateful to have a break from the stresses of school, so even though I did not have the most exciting Spring Break, I am not complaining.

I did some typical Spring Break activities like riding four-wheelers and being outside to just enjoy the great spring weather. By the way, the weather was good almost the whole break.

Along with those typical activities, I ran to stay in shape for track. I ran over twenty-five miles during the break. I felt like I had accomplished something!

While running, though, I was chased by a miniature horse while taking a shortcut through some fields to avoid getting too soaked from the rain. That was a pretty interesting encounter.

My boyfriend was gone almost the whole Spring Break! That was a huge disappointment. Along with him being gone, so were a lot of my other friends. I felt like I was the only one still in the town! Finally, though, everyone came back, and I got to enjoy some time with them.

Hmm...that pretty much sums up my Spring Break. Now, I have a little over eight weeks until summer. I can't wait because summer is always great! (Ha..that rhymed.)

No comments: