Sunday, April 12, 2009

#8- P.S. I LOATHE YOU

I read this book all in one day! All 208 pages! I was so surprised with myself. I just thought I would let everyone know that because I am not one to read a book that fast. The book was just that entertaining. Lisi Harrison's P.S. I LOATHE YOU is a book to read...that is, of course, after you have read the first nine in the series.

I love Lisi Harrison's Clique Series. I started reading them in the seventh or eighth grade, and I cannot stop. I just have to know what happens in the next book because she usually ends the story in a way that lets you know that another one is soon to come. This frustrates me sometimes, though, because I just want to know what is going to happen next. I do not want to wait! Despite this, though, her books tell very good stories about the difficulties and triumphs of a clique.

This book is one of my favorite out of the ten because the story's main focus is not just on one of the girls in the clique. Instead, the story focuses on all of them. The story tells the typical story of mean girls and their fight for popularity and yes...BOYS. The fight for these forces the clique to begin to tear apart. The alpha, Massie, begins to lose power. Just as every mean girl, she stoops to denying the fact that the tear is all her fault. Basically, the story is about typical teenage girl drama which is the main reason the story is so easy for me to read.

As you could probably already guess, I recommend people read this book (after the other nine, of course). The book is more of a "chick book", so I would not really recommend the book to guys.

P.S. I LOATHE YOU is a fictional story which contains an abundance of truth.

No comments: