Thursday, May 21, 2009

Of Mice And Men...AGAIN

I read Of Mice And Men earlier in the year. Here is the link to my book review of the novelette:

http://overloadingthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/02/3-of-mice-and-men.html

I was still confused of the significance of the title when I read the book again, but as I read a handout of the poem which helped named the story, I came to understand the title more. The way the title is worded still confuses me, but the characters in the poem and the characters in the story relate to one another because they are both being moved around.

I still recommend this book to others as I said in the earlier review. The ending is not one to be given away! Let people read the book for themselves! I accidentally gave the ending away to someone I thought had read the story and ruined the reading for them. The book is so much more enjoyable with all the surprises the plot offers.

No comments: